- Traditional Cherry Finish
- Spacious twelve drawer dresser
- Top three drawers are hidden with felt lining for safe storage
- Nightstand features four drawers including the felt lined hidden top drawer
- Spacious six drawer chest with the felt lined hidden top drawer
- Drawers feature full extension metal side glides with built in stops
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Antique brass decorative knobs
- 5 mm thick beveled mirror with simple arched frame
- Elegantly curved sleigh headboard and low footboard
- Louis Philippe inspired styling. Requires both mattress and box spring ™ sold separately
||Main Bedroom>Bedroom Sets
||Birch veneers, solid wood and select hardwoods
||Finger and butt joint construction with wood block reinforcements
|Bundle Package Individual Dimensions
||Queen Bed: 97x65x56,;Dresser: 18x65x43,;Mirror: 2x42x39,;Nightstand: 18x30x30, ;Chest: 18x40x56
|Prop 65 Warning Label
||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
|Prop 65 Chemical
|B&M Descriptive Copy
||The Cameron Cherry Queen Sleigh 5PC Bedroom Set combines curves and sleek lines with a warm cherry finish to render classic refinement. The bed has a gently arching headboard with carved panels and a sleigh style footboard. The matching case pieces offer ample storage for all of your belongings.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.