Pretty enough for trendy interiors, yet durable enough to weather the elements, this outdoor package rises to the challenge beautifully. Handwoven resin wicker over rust-free aluminum merges high style with low maintenance. Rest assured: Despite the wood look, the set's sturdy aluminum construction is perfectly suited for alfresco living. Plush seat cushions, wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric, aim to please. To top it off, with the press of a button on the fire pit table you can ignite a flickering flame that dances over a bed of glass beads. And with plenty of spots to sit and comfortably chill by the fire, this is one highly accommodating outdoor furniture package.
- Includes loveseat with cushions, 2 swivel lounge chairs and round fire pit table
- All-weather, handwoven resin wicker over rust-free aluminum frame
- Wood-like finish on loveseat and chair armrests, chair base and fire pit top
- 48" round fire pit with CSA-approved 55,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and protective all-weather cover
- Seat cushions and pillows covered with high-performance Nuvella® fabric; all-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Fire pit convertible to natural gas; door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Fire pit features battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Chair with 360-degree swivel
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Throw pillows included
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Loveseat and 2 Lounge Chairs with Fire Pit Table
||Outdoor Loveseat, Lounge Chairs and Fire Pit Table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.